Finding a good Web Conferencing service online can mean hours of searching. There are many companies out there, and each company has its own prices and features. We have done the searching for you and have come up with a list of companies who provide quality Web Conferencing services at affordable prices.*
There are two types of Web Conferencing services available: VioP (voice over IP) and Conference Call Supported. VoiP supported means that the program will include the ability for you and your guests to speak in the room via a microphone attached to the computer. Conference Call supported means that the service does not include VoiP and you will need to call in to a conference call line on your telephone.
Services at a glance
Click on the service Name for detailed information
iVocalize – the
current Synergy Room software provider
· $40.00/month: 10 seats unlimited usage
· $70.00/month: 20 seats unlimited usage
· $100.00/month: 30 seats unlimited usage
· Many larger packages
· Same great software you had with Synergy Room
· Features such as whiteboard, VoiP, and Powerpoint presentation sharing
· Supports Macintosh and Windows
· No video support
· No conference call line support
· Free: 10 seats, but limited features, ad-supported(no recording, file sharing, scheduler, shared controls)
· $9.95/month: 10 seats, all features, no ads
· $29.95/month: 30 seats, all features, no ads
· $69.96/month: 100 seats, all features, no ads
· Broad Compatibility
· White Board
· Desktop and File Sharing
· Reasonable Pricing
· No VoiP support, you would need to call the attendees
· Free version is ad supported
· $49.95 / month: 15 seats
· One package cost, unlimited meetings
· Windows and Macintosh support
· Conference Call support
· No VoiP support
· No File Sharing
· One package limits room customization
Global Live Talk
· $40.00 /month: 1 room, unlimited seats and unlimited usage. No control panel or corporate branding of room.
· $50.00 /month: 1 room, unlimited seats and unlimited usage. Control panel and corporate branding included.
· VioP supported; you do not need a phone or conference line.
· Share your browser and presentations
· Unlimited seats so you can have 1 or 100 guests in the room at one time.
· File and Application Sharing
· No integrated conference call support
· Windows only; does not support Macintosh (but now Macintosh can run Windows)
· $44.99/month + 14.95 set up fee: 1 room, 100 seats, unlimited usage
· $59.99/month +14.95 set up fee: 5 rooms, 100 seats, unlimited usage; $1.00 for first 30 day trial
· Voip Support
· Webcam Support
· Browser, desktop, presentation, and file sharing
· Macintosh not supported (but now Macintosh can run Windows)
· No Conference Call line support
*Please note that Platinum Synergy can not provide technical support for these services. Each service has its own technical support system that you would need to contact.